Discountmugs - Terrible experience that resulted in no fulfilled order
Ordered 50 lunch totes from Discount Mugs, approved artwork and received a message that they be shipped by May 21.May 24, I called and after extremely long wait times, the customer service rep said she needed to call me back within 1 hour to check on the order.
May 26, I called back because no one called back. I experieced moreLong wait times and more "can I call you back?" I finally received a call telling me that the color I ordered was discontinued and they wanted to know if I would do the totes in pink instead. I was desperate so I agreed. Paloma, the customer service rep, and I spoke again on the phone and she was going to get the order ready and shipped overnight for my conference the next day.
I later received an email at 5 pm saying that before she leaves for the day, she wanted to inform me that the pink was discontinued as well and that they wouldn't have an order to ship out. She had the nerve to ask me if I would take a store credit rather than a refund. Absolutely so disappointed! Discount Mugs put me in a bind with no team incentive for my company.
I am appalled at the horrible service, long call wait times and unprofessionalism.
Do not trust this company!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Lunch Bag
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "Ordered almost $300 in men's and women's shirts. Women's shirts were very small, like children clothing. I called, sent pictures as requested, but could not get a single response from..."
- "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "IF YOU ARE OR WERE A PATIENT AT MAYO CLINIC YOU MAY WISH TO READ THIS THROUGH BEFORE CONSIDERING WRITING A COMPLAINT. My experience. I was a patient at Mayo..."
- "The first picture is where they said I moved to the second picture is when they realized I knew they were lying..."