Discountmugs - Terrible experience that resulted in no fulfilled order

Ordered 50 lunch totes from Discount Mugs, approved artwork and received a message that they be shipped by May 21.May 24, I called and after extremely long wait times, the customer service rep said she needed to call me back within 1 hour to check on the order.

May 26, I called back because no one called back. I experieced moreLong wait times and more "can I call you back?" I finally received a call telling me that the color I ordered was discontinued and they wanted to know if I would do the totes in pink instead. I was desperate so I agreed. Paloma, the customer service rep, and I spoke again on the phone and she was going to get the order ready and shipped overnight for my conference the next day.

I later received an email at 5 pm saying that before she leaves for the day, she wanted to inform me that the pink was discontinued as well and that they wouldn't have an order to ship out. She had the nerve to ask me if I would take a store credit rather than a refund. Absolutely so disappointed! Discount Mugs put me in a bind with no team incentive for my company.

I am appalled at the horrible service, long call wait times and unprofessionalism.

Do not trust this company!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Lunch Bag
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #642722

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Discountmugs? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.