Review about Discountmugs Custom Glass from Cayce, South Carolina

35 of 94 Discountmugs reviews

I will never purchase from this company again. I was a repeat customer, and last year I was satisfied with my purchase. I purchase personalized pint glasses as commemorative party favors for my husband's birthday party. This year I was so excited to receive them, popped them in the dishwasher to clean prior to giving away, and all the paint comes off. Well, the most prominent feature namely, it was a pic of yoda (he's a Star Wars fan). Was, being the operative word.

When I called to ask them to correct the issue, they only offered me a store credit, for the ones I washed. They told me that there's a notice somewhere saying they can't be washed in the dishwasher. I could not find it anywhere!! I only see them referred to as 'durable bar ware'. And seriously, who would want a glass that can't be washed?!

They are obviously offering a much inferior and defective product. And not willing to correct their errors. What I wanted was for them to print them properly and send to me prior to Oct 3, the event date. Which won't happen.

Why would I want a store credit for a defective product? And will they credit me for the cost of the imprinting that is now a wasted 50$! Plus shipping, another 40$? Even still, I actually don't want any more of their products, this has been so disappointing. They've ruined the surprise for my husband's bday and now I can't afford to buy him a proper gift since I'm out 150$ for some messed up glasses :(

Seriously bummed. Don't buy from them. Spend the extra 20$ to get something worth something from a better company. There are many competitors online and I plan to do my research before I buy them next year.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
35 of 94 Discountmugs reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Discountmugs. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Discountmugs.
Filing a new complaint about
×