Discountmugs - Refuses to take exchanges or returns from dissatisfied customers!
I wanted black stemmed wine glasses to match some I have.The product I got looked CHEAP (though they were $10/glass), and the stem was a smoky grey transparent stem instead of a solid black I hoped for, and didn't match the ones I had at all.
I was very dissatisfied with the quality and stem color. I tried to return them, but they REFUSED. They only return if "defective". I felt the color was defective as it was NOT black, and they looked CHEAP, but they refused to accept them.
They said the stem was clearly see through on the photo (it didn't look like it to me or I wouldn't have purchased them as I wanted BLACK SOLID stem). I then asked if I could exchange for glasses that had solid black stems, which is what I thought I bought. They said I could not - they could only give me a 10% discount on the new glasses, and I had to keep the original ones. The glasses I bought were not engraved, so they could have been resold.
Here's a photo - does that look grey/transparent, or black to you?As you can see, stem does NOT look like their product photo!!
NEVER BUY FROM THEM!!!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Poor workmanship
- False advertisement
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I bought a Milwaukee M12 lantern and it was scratched up. I returned it for an exchange and got back the same lantern with the package stapled back together. This..."
- "We recently booked, and got confirmation back from AirBnB about a place we were planning to stay in Dunedin, Florida. The $1,606 in fees were immediately charged to our debit..."
- "Early in November,I ordered a hoodie from Tee Chip.It was meant to be a gift for a dear friend. Supposedly the Post Office attempted to deliver it,but my friend never..."