100% full Not resolved
2.0
Layout of Store

I wanted black stemmed wine glasses to match some I have.The product I got looked CHEAP (though they were $10/glass), and the stem was a smoky grey transparent stem instead of a solid black I hoped for, and didn't match the ones I had at all.

I was very dissatisfied with the quality and stem color. I tried to return them, but they REFUSED. They only return if "defective". I felt the color was defective as it was NOT black, and they looked CHEAP, but they refused to accept them.

They said the stem was clearly see through on the photo (it didn't look like it to me or I wouldn't have purchased them as I wanted BLACK SOLID stem). I then asked if I could exchange for glasses that had solid black stems, which is what I thought I bought. They said I could not - they could only give me a 10% discount on the new glasses, and I had to keep the original ones. The glasses I bought were not engraved, so they could have been resold.

Here's a photo - does that look grey/transparent, or black to you?As you can see, stem does NOT look like their product photo!!

NEVER BUY FROM THEM!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "poor quality, product not as pictured." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $122. The author is overall dissatisfied with Discountmugs and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about discountmugs wine glass from Discountmugs was customer service, poor workmanship and service , but reviewer liked selection. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Discountmugs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Discountmugs to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Discountmugs?

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1171706

They contacted me and gave me a 100% FULL REFUND including shipping, so I'd like to delete or update my review regarding their customer service. They even reimbursed for shipping, which was more than what I sought.