Minneapolis, Minnesota
100% full Not resolved

I wanted black stemmed wine glasses to match some I have.The product I got looked CHEAP (though they were $10/glass), and the stem was a smoky grey transparent stem instead of a solid black I hoped for, and didn't match the ones I had at all.

I was very dissatisfied with the quality and stem color. I tried to return them, but they REFUSED. They only return if "defective". I felt the color was defective as it was NOT black, and they looked CHEAP, but they refused to accept them.

They said the stem was clearly see through on the photo (it didn't look like it to me or I wouldn't have purchased them as I wanted BLACK SOLID stem). I then asked if I could exchange for glasses that had solid black stems, which is what I thought I bought. They said I could not - they could only give me a 10% discount on the new glasses, and I had to keep the original ones. The glasses I bought were not engraved, so they could have been resold.

Here's a photo - does that look grey/transparent, or black to you?As you can see, stem does NOT look like their product photo!!

NEVER BUY FROM THEM!!!

Review about: Discountmugs Online Order.

I liked: Selection.

I didn't like: Customer service, Poor workmanship, Service, False advertisement, Dishonest.

2.0
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Discountmugs Wine Glass
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor quality, product not as pictured. / $122
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Discountmugs?

Comments

DonnaB
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1171706

They contacted me and gave me a 100% FULL REFUND including shipping, so I'd like to delete or update my review regarding their customer service. They even reimbursed for shipping, which was more than what I sought.