I requested 9 mugs as samples so we could pick which one we wanted; for a potential order of 10,000 I assumed they would give us free samples.They did not; each mug was charged for, and each mug additionally charged $5 or $8 for shipping.
$63 in shipping charges! And THEN, they wrapped each mug in a single sheet of bubble wrap, and put them all in a large box with no additional protection. I'm amazed that only three of the nine mugs broke! They refunded for the three broken mugs, and also sent replacements (despite the fact that I told them never mind).
Once again, minimal packaging, and 1 of the 3 broke in shipping again, even though I very specifically complained about inadequate packaging.I gave up on them at that point.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I paid Franklin TN sales manger Scott Wright 5 k in January for plastic wrap, de humidifier etc and additional 1 k for sump pump to wrap my crawl space..."
- "I will never use another moving service without reading the reviews first. Please do NOT fall for their strong sales pitches. I had an itemized list from Allied which..."
- "I sent back for repair/replace my Bluetooth headset HBS 850 , after 7 business days (5-7 business days is their rule), I started to call them...every other day. Why? Because..."