I requested 9 mugs as samples so we could pick which one we wanted; for a potential order of 10,000 I assumed they would give us free samples.They did not; each mug was charged for, and each mug additionally charged $5 or $8 for shipping.
$63 in shipping charges! And THEN, they wrapped each mug in a single sheet of bubble wrap, and put them all in a large box with no additional protection. I'm amazed that only three of the nine mugs broke! They refunded for the three broken mugs, and also sent replacements (despite the fact that I told them never mind).
Once again, minimal packaging, and 1 of the 3 broke in shipping again, even though I very specifically complained about inadequate packaging.I gave up on them at that point.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 160 shirts at $550. A simple black shirt with white print. The intention was to sell these in my store, I washed one myself to wear it and..."
- "We ordered two rounds of the same print on glassware. The first print had some streaking of the ink, but we re-ordered, hoping it was an isolated incident. The second..."
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "I don't think anyone wants genetically engineered produced foods. This warning should have been on the FRONT of the bag. I would have not purchased this product had I seen..."
- "I paid Franklin TN sales manger Scott Wright 5 k in January for plastic wrap, de humidifier etc and additional 1 k for sump pump to wrap my crawl space..."
- "On Sept 29,2015 a Company under the name of Jen's Cleaning Services (aka Rosa M Andrades) was hiredto clean my property for a moving out renter. She claimed..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."