Nashville, Tennessee

I requested 9 mugs as samples so we could pick which one we wanted; for a potential order of 10,000 I assumed they would give us free samples.They did not; each mug was charged for, and each mug additionally charged $5 or $8 for shipping.

Related: Discountmugs - Extremely Rude and Extremely Late

$63 in shipping charges! And THEN, they wrapped each mug in a single sheet of bubble wrap, and put them all in a large box with no additional protection. I'm amazed that only three of the nine mugs broke! They refunded for the three broken mugs, and also sent replacements (despite the fact that I told them never mind).

Once again, minimal packaging, and 1 of the 3 broke in shipping again, even though I very specifically complained about inadequate packaging.I gave up on them at that point.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Discountmugs?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Boyds Gunstocks - First Experience With Boyd's Boyds Gunstocks "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..." Read more Discountmugs - Print is too small Discountmugs "I ordered wristbands for my husbands 85th birthday which is this coming Friday and received them last week, received them last week as I was in Florida and not home..." Read more Saladmaster - Burnt food Saladmaster "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more