I requested 9 mugs as samples so we could pick which one we wanted; for a potential order of 10,000 I assumed they would give us free samples.They did not; each mug was charged for, and each mug additionally charged $5 or $8 for shipping.

$63 in shipping charges! And THEN, they wrapped each mug in a single sheet of bubble wrap, and put them all in a large box with no additional protection. I'm amazed that only three of the nine mugs broke! They refunded for the three broken mugs, and also sent replacements (despite the fact that I told them never mind).

Once again, minimal packaging, and 1 of the 3 broke in shipping again, even though I very specifically complained about inadequate packaging.I gave up on them at that point.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Discountmugs and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Discountmugs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Discountmugs and discountmugs shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Discountmugs?

Comments