100% full Not resolved
2.1

I ordered 160 shirts at $550. A simple black shirt with white print.

The intention was to sell these in my store, I washed one myself to wear it and take photos and the print was washing off. I had white chunks of ink all in my washer. I washed a few more and they all did the same thing.

They ignored my customer service requests. I have had to escalate this to paypal claims.

I am a tshirt junkie. I have over 100 tshirts in my closet. This is the first one I have ever washed once and seen this level of fading. Usually my screen printed shirts need at least 30 washes before I notice this level of fading.

Avoid.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $564. The author is overall dissatisfied with Discountmugs and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about discountmugs shirt from Discountmugs was customer service, poor workmanship and false advertisement Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Discountmugs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Discountmugs to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Discountmugs?

Comments