I ordered 160 shirts at $550. A simple black shirt with white print.
The intention was to sell these in my store, I washed one myself to wear it and take photos and the print was washing off. I had white chunks of ink all in my washer. I washed a few more and they all did the same thing.
They ignored my customer service requests. I have had to escalate this to paypal claims.
I am a tshirt junkie. I have over 100 tshirts in my closet. This is the first one I have ever washed once and seen this level of fading. Usually my screen printed shirts need at least 30 washes before I notice this level of fading.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Poor workmanship
- False advertisement
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Discountmugs Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered almost $300 in men's and women's shirts. Women's shirts were very small, like children clothing. I called, sent pictures as requested, but could not get a single response from..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."