100% full Not resolved

I ordered 160 shirts at $550. A simple black shirt with white print.

Related: Discountmugs Shirt Review from Ankeny, Iowa

The intention was to sell these in my store, I washed one myself to wear it and take photos and the print was washing off. I had white chunks of ink all in my washer. I washed a few more and they all did the same thing.

They ignored my customer service requests. I have had to escalate this to paypal claims.

I am a tshirt junkie. I have over 100 tshirts in my closet. This is the first one I have ever washed once and seen this level of fading. Usually my screen printed shirts need at least 30 washes before I notice this level of fading.

Avoid.

Review about: Discountmugs Custom T-Shirt.

I didn't like: Dishonest, Customer service, Poor workmanship, False advertisement, Service.

2.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Discountmugs Shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $564
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Discountmugs?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.