Last year I had ordered 250 printed shot glasses and the logo had washed off of the shot glasses, they gave me a discount to keep them.This year I decided to have the 250 shot glasses engraved and when I received them you can't even read the name on the logo.

This is very upsetting since it is for my nephew's fundraiser. It is a $500.00 loss.

I hope that everyone who reads this will learn from my two mistakes and will not end up in the same situation that I have ended up in.Now I know why they are the cheapest, they have to be in order to get any customers.

Review about: Printed Shot Glasses.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Discountmugs?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Michael Kors Boots Review Michael Kors "Michael kors is trash with careless customer service.this is my email to themOn the basis of out phone conversations as I received today my order of 5 boots with a..." Read more Discountmugs - Could not get a response to my complaint Discountmugs "Ordered almost $300 in men's and women's shirts. Women's shirts were very small, like children clothing. I called, sent pictures as requested, but could not get a single response from..." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more