Last year I had ordered 250 printed shot glasses and the logo had washed off of the shot glasses, they gave me a discount to keep them.This year I decided to have the 250 shot glasses engraved and when I received them you can't even read the name on the logo.

This is very upsetting since it is for my nephew's fundraiser. It is a $500.00 loss.

I hope that everyone who reads this will learn from my two mistakes and will not end up in the same situation that I have ended up in.Now I know why they are the cheapest, they have to be in order to get any customers.

Had an Experience with Discountmugs?

Comments

O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible experience that resulted in no fulfilled order Discountmugs "Ordered 50 lunch totes from Discount Mugs, approved artwork and received a message that they be shipped by May 21. May 24, I called and after extremely long..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Capital One - Rewards Customer Service Capital One "I am very displeased with the customer service in the rewards program. On August 30 i called to have my flight re-booked to hurricane Harvey, the Agent offered me a..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more