Last year I had ordered 250 printed shot glasses and the logo had washed off of the shot glasses, they gave me a discount to keep them.This year I decided to have the 250 shot glasses engraved and when I received them you can't even read the name on the logo.
This is very upsetting since it is for my nephew's fundraiser. It is a $500.00 loss.
I hope that everyone who reads this will learn from my two mistakes and will not end up in the same situation that I have ended up in.Now I know why they are the cheapest, they have to be in order to get any customers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Printed Shot Glasses
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "I ordered 160 shirts at $550. A simple black shirt with white print. The intention was to sell these in my store, I washed one myself to wear it and..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."