4.0

I wanted to order some custom mugs for a party, and of course only thought of it with about 10 days to the party.I visited various sites and made many calls- everyone said it was too soon and that they could not fill an order so quickly.

Then I came across discount mugs site and spoke to Rachel in the sales department--- THANKS RACHEL! She assured me that they could do it and was honest that it's more likely to arrive on time if I choose 1 color for my imprint. I appreciated the honesty and went ahead and placed the order. I wanted the print a little bigger than they originally made it and although the ship date got pushed with the delay, customer service was able to speed the process.

My order just came ON TIME. This is the date I was promised and they are in my home. I was a little nervous to open the box being that I read multiple reviews that said the mugs came cracked due to poor packaging. However, I opened them and from what I see they are all intact.

They came packaged beautifully and carefully. The mugs may not be the best quality but they are very cheap which is fine for my party.

I would definitely use discount mugs again!Thank you!

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fast order processing of discountmugs mug. Discountmugs needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned discountmugs mug in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Discountmugs. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Vistaprint.

Had an Experience with Discountmugs?

Comments