Cayce, South Carolina
1.2

I will never purchase from this company again. I was a repeat customer, and last year I was satisfied with my purchase. I purchase personalized pint glasses as commemorative party favors for my husband's birthday party. This year I was so excited to receive them, popped them in the dishwasher to clean prior to giving away, and all the paint comes off. Well, the most prominent feature namely, it was a pic of yoda (he's a Star Wars fan). Was, being the operative word.

When I called to ask them to correct the issue, they only offered me a store credit, for the ones I washed. They told me that there's a notice somewhere saying they can't be washed in the dishwasher. I could not find it anywhere!! I only see them referred to as 'durable bar ware'. And seriously, who would want a glass that can't be washed?!

They are obviously offering a much inferior and defective product. And not willing to correct their errors. What I wanted was for them to print them properly and send to me prior to Oct 3, the event date. Which won't happen.

Why would I want a store credit for a defective product? And will they credit me for the cost of the imprinting that is now a wasted 50$! Plus shipping, another 40$? Even still, I actually don't want any more of their products, this has been so disappointing. They've ruined the surprise for my husband's bday and now I can't afford to buy him a proper gift since I'm out 150$ for some messed up glasses :(

Seriously bummed. Don't buy from them. Spend the extra 20$ to get something worth something from a better company. There are many competitors online and I plan to do my research before I buy them next year.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of discountmugs custom glass. Discountmugs needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned discountmugs custom glass in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Discountmugs.

Had an Experience with Discountmugs?

Comments