Zero stars.I ordered 800 tote bags online.

Their website did not pick up my order, or artwork and charged a random amount of almost $500 to my credit card. I spent 45 minutes talking to Jendy who promised me that my order would be delivered on a specific date. I received the proof the following day, and the date was a week later! I called the operator, and they are telling me now it will take 5 days to refund and cancel my order, and they took $700.

Their website doesn't work, their customer service is not fast or helpful, they did not fulfill what was promised from the order I placed online, to the promise by the customer service operator that the order would be delivered by a specific date, and because of their mistake, they are holding $700 that I should be refunded immediately.Horrible service, horrible customer service, DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $700. Discountmugs needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Discountmugs.

Had an Experience with Discountmugs?

Comments