I ordered stainless steel water bottles for a customers event. I needed 2 days to work on the water bottles before I gave them to my customer.

Water bottles showed up and were the wrong color. Initial response was they would replace with correct color and I would get them in about 10 days. This was almost a week past the date I needed to get them to my customer. I told them I needed it next day and the response was that they will have to check the price of fedex because it is expensive. Well they did agree to overnight them.

I got the new order and they were the wrong ones once again even though I was told by the rep that I she personally looked at the water bottles herself. Well they overnighted another box and these are the correct color.

The water bottles come in individual boxes with each water bottle being in a plastic bag for protection. This box of water bottles did not have the plastic bag and several of them were scuffed.

I called to discuss the scuffed water bottles. I was originally told that it is that they do not guarantee having plastic bags and that sometimes they come with bags and sometimes not. I told them they should be concerned that their supplier has a quality control issue. She told me...ready...that they will not replace the water bottles because....they have already replaced the water bottles several times.

They have now agreed to replace the scuffed ones.

This is a common theme I have had with these guys. If I could find a new supplier for the exact type of water bottles I am using I would switch.

These guys just get it. They don't get I could lose a good customer. And it is going to cost me to expedite the order as well.

Review about: Discountmugs Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Discountmugs?

Comments

Feel free to check out our site www.4allpromos.com - not only do we have the same prodcut at the same price but we have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee that we actually stand by. Check out our Testimonial section where we put only unsolicited comments.

Dear Discountmugs,

Your response is what I would expect from you. It took 3 tries to get me the correct colored water bottles and they showed up damaged. I am hoping to get the correct ones NOT damaged today.

The situation has not been corrected. I am late getting these to my customer. I will be spending a good part of my day tomorrow driving these to my customer. I am hoping I do not lose this customer as they have been a steady customer for me. Tell me, how are you going to fix this situation?

Also Discountmugs has a serious cultural issue of poor customer service. First your person tells me they can't expedite the replacement order because it will cost to much. Then I am told the damaged water bottles can't be replaced because because they have already replaced the order several times. IT WAS YOUR FAULT!

You don't seem to understand what needs to be fixed.

Hello,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced.

It is with great concern that I address the incident you experienced with our customer service department. After hearing of these issues, I would like to make an apology on behalf of our company.

As per the detailed notes on your order we have corrected the situation and sent you the correct color bottles.

Upon receiving your first communication we were unaware of the second order.

We have no made sure you received your corrected pieces for your customer.

We also included additional pieces in your new shipment.

If you have any further concerns please contact the customer service department directly.

Customer Service

1-800-569-1980 Ext 405

Sorry to hear about your experience with Discount Mugs Don.I work for Blue Soda Promo and we carry the same products at similar or better prices.

We pride ourselves on customer service.Check us out at www.bluesodapromo.com