2.8

This company is HORRIBLE! Do NOT use them!!! I ordered 50 coffee mugs with a simple single color logo printed on them and here's what I received:

+ Box 1 = 18 horribly printed mugs

+ Box 2 = 36 horribly printed mugs

+ Box 3 = 36 blank mugs

ALL mugs had spotty printing, wavy text, shadow images, chips, ink bleeds - everything bad you can imagine, these mugs had it! The one good thing about this company is the customer service. I worked with Markesha Lee who had a reprint rush ordered that arrived on time, the day before my event. However, I only received 18 (needed 50) and they were just as bad if not worse. Markesha was able to get me a full refund (rightfully so) but now I'm screwed with no promotional items for my event that's in less than 24 hours. Can you believe they didn't even offer to try on last print run, on top of a full refund, to save face? Unbelievable. I will NEVER use this company again and warn others.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of discountmugs mug from Discountmugs and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Discountmugs to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Discountmugs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Discountmugs?

Comments