Be aware that Discount Mugs affixes a sticker on all products, including pens.The sticker is adhesive based and is not easily removed.

Unless you want to advertise for them you should pick a different promotional company. Discount Mugs says the stickers are policy and included in their terms.

You cannot order or have products replaced that do not have their name...I ended up throwing the product away due to the difficulty of removing their stickers.The product was a reasonable quality and did look good, other than the sticker.I also had no issues contacting customer service, but there was nothing they could do to resolve the issue.

Had an Experience with Discountmugs?

Comments

Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Discountmugs - Engraving/Printing Discountmugs "Last year I had ordered 250 printed shot glasses and the logo had washed off of the shot glasses, they gave me a discount to keep them. This year..." Read more O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Discountmugs - Horrible Glass Print Quality: Streaks and Smeared ink Discountmugs "We ordered two rounds of the same print on glassware. The first print had some streaking of the ink, but we re-ordered, hoping it was an isolated incident. The second..." Read more Wish - Wrong items Wish "i ordered 3 of the first pic with the butterflies but got 3 of the silver in second pic one which was serverely scratched..i wrote them asking to please correct..." Read more Kixeye - Refund Refused Kixeye "I spent £11.22GBP on a Harlocks Tideseeker fleet in a time limited offer. I never received the fleet and by the time I finally got through to support the offer..." Read more Box Office Tickets - Holiday to NYC ruined! Box Office Tickets "I’m from the UK and bought 4 tickets to watch a Yankees game whilst we were on a once in a lifetime trip to New York. This was going to..." Read more My order at Target online was cancelled 28 days after order was accepted Target "Target advertised a new service - shipping to Israel - in the beginning of September. I ordered items at Target Online on 9/6/2017. Yesterday 10/3/2017 , 28 days after the..." Read more