I've had 10 orders with Discount Mugs this year for athletic event awards. Production time has grown to roughly 3 weeks, when 6 to 10 days is stated. You need to pay extra to get orders produced in a timely manner.

Look to other vendors unless you have a good month before you need your items. The products are available from many other web site vendors.

No other info needed. I just need to fill the space here to get this message to accept. Only 15 more words. Now 10 more words. Now seven words. Now four. Finally, 100 words!

Had an Experience with Discountmugs?

Comments

DiscountMugs

Hello,

First, I'd like to thank you for your previous orders with DiscountMugs and apolgize for the issue with production time.We usually have quite a fast production time and am not sure what the issue was with your last order.

Please provide an order number so I can futher investigate and get back to you, as we would love to continue doing business with you.Thank you!

Discountmugs - Horrible Glass Print Quality: Streaks and Smeared ink Discountmugs "We ordered two rounds of the same print on glassware. The first print had some streaking of the ink, but we re-ordered, hoping it was an isolated incident. The second..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS UK HotPriceTubs "What started out a dream come true turned into a fiasco. i got my dream hot tub for a cool €3500, delivered & installed, loved it, thrilled with it, a pure dream..." Read more O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Discountmugs - Could not get a response to my complaint Discountmugs "Ordered almost $300 in men's and women's shirts. Women's shirts were very small, like children clothing. I called, sent pictures as requested, but could not get a single response from..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more