Featured Not resolved
2.0

Ordered almost $300 in men's and women's shirts.Women's shirts were very small, like children clothing.

I called, sent pictures as requested, but could not get a single response from them. The women who received these shirts to wear all made comments such as "You're kidding, right?" and "these are childrens tops" I had ordered two XL shirts and they fit two women who normally wore medium. Attached is one of the pictures I sent them, a Large shirt of theirs (Gray) on top of a medium shirt.

No acknowledgement after calling and sending pictures.Do not do business with this company.

Review about: Discountmugs Shirt.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Discountmugs?

Comments

Ballwin, Missouri, United States #902219

I filed a complaint with the BBB. Within a week, I received a full refund for the undersized shirts.

Auburn, Massachusetts, United States #883609

without being able to read the tag i'll take it from experience that the grey shirt looks to be 100% if not almost 100% cotton and has been washed at least once. this happens ALL the time which is why I buy shirts 2-3 sizes bigger than needed unless I know for a fact it's pre-shrunk cotton and won't shrink much if at all any further.

that being said you should keep contacting them relentlessly until they correct the issue if that's HOW you got the items and not how they appeared after washing them.

to notgivingit Ballwin, Missouri, United States #902220

The shirts were right out of the box and never washed. Had I washed them, they would have been childrens clothes. But, after filing a complaint with the BBB, I received a refund check withing days.

It is not the shirts that is the problem, losing a few pounds would make you fit into them.