Discountmugs - Could not get a response to my complaint

Ordered almost $300 in men's and women's shirts.Women's shirts were very small, like children clothing.

I called, sent pictures as requested, but could not get a single response from them. The women who received these shirts to wear all made comments such as "You're kidding, right?" and "these are childrens tops" I had ordered two XL shirts and they fit two women who normally wore medium. Attached is one of the pictures I sent them, a Large shirt of theirs (Gray) on top of a medium shirt.

No acknowledgement after calling and sending pictures.Do not do business with this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Tshirt Size
Review category
review #542517 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Discountmugs? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 18, 2014 #902219 Ballwin, Missouri

I filed a complaint with the BBB. Within a week, I received a full refund for the undersized shirts.

Oct 12, 2014 #883609 Auburn, Massachusetts

without being able to read the tag i'll take it from experience that the grey shirt looks to be 100% if not almost 100% cotton and has been washed at least once. this happens ALL the time which is why I buy shirts 2-3 sizes bigger than needed unless I know for a fact it's pre-shrunk cotton and won't shrink much if at all any further.
that being said you should keep contacting them relentlessly until they correct the issue if that's HOW you got the items and not how they appeared after washing them.

Nov 18, 2014 #902220 Ballwin, Missouri

The shirts were right out of the box and never washed. Had I washed them, they would have been childrens clothes. But, after filing a complaint with the BBB, I received a refund check withing days.

Oct 07, 2014 #881315

It is not the shirts that is the problem, losing a few pounds would make you fit into them.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Discountmugs. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Discountmugs.
Filing a new complaint about